- Via Marco Polo, 9/11 42017 NOVELLARA (RE)
Year of foundation: 1956
Total productive area: 3500 mq
Number of production sites: 2
Company founded in 1956 for metal-working with traditional machine tools, mainly on parts for the farming machinery sector.
In the Seventies the company was strongly convinced of the flexibility of the market and began bringing in multipallet Work Centres which enabled it to add better quality to flexibility, while with “free-pass” processes it was able to cater for customers in other sectors such as transmission, earth moving machinery, etc.
Recently it also added medium-size motor-driven Vertical Lathes.
All this, together with the introduction of new young professionals, puts the company in a position to design and manufacture equipment and specific tools completely in-house. The company obtained UNI EN ISO 9001 certification in 2003.